What you can expect
* Extensive grind range from Turkish fine grind to coarse.
* Fineness settings clearly marked; 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings, altogether.
* Commercial grade, solid, conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
* Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static buildup.
* Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup; preserves maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
* Safety lock system.
* Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
* Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee)
* See-through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
* Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
* Pulse grinding possible (see under How Things Work).
* Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design.
* Cleaning brush and measuring scoop, included.
* Heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing.
* Stainless steel finish.
Dimensions: H-11 1/4" x W-7¾" x L-5"
How Things Work
The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly. Turning the bean container marker (i.e., the black dot) beyond the fineness settings will stop grinding, immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running. (Pulse Grinding).
Sold out. More stock expected soon
Hario Mini Mill Hand Grinder MSS-1B Design
It is simple to assemble the Hario Mini Mill Slim coffee grinder. The body is made out of plastic and its compact design makes the grinder perfect for travellers or mountain climbers to fit in the backpack. Adjustable, quick and consistent.
View full product details
Made by the leading German mill maker Zassenhaus, a mill maker since 1867.
The Zassenhaus grinding burrs come with a 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Instructions for use:
For a coarse grind, turn the cog-wheel clockwise; for a finer grind turn the cog-wheel counterclockwise.
There's more to great coffee than choosing exquisite beans and the right brewing method. Freshly grinding the beans right before they come in contact with hot water makes the difference in taste that real coffee connoisseurs appreciate.
The BISTRO Blade Grinder is small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access and its cable can be stored inside the grinder at the bottom. It has a transparent lid so the fineness grade can be observed. This powerful and handy grinder is made of stainless steel, plastic, and rubber.
The Silver and Copper colours have an aluminium base. The metal base makes for a quieter grinder.View full product details