585 - 01WD
For a better, more even grind, coffee lovers know to choose burr over blade. The Capresso Burr Grinder offers the consistency and quality of a burr grinder at a price point that's hard to resist. The Capresso's one-button operation makes easy work of the task at hand; choose from 17 grind settings for your ideal cup. A special, insulated cover lid reduces noise.
What you can expect
* Unique vertical grinding prevents clogging. No coffee remains. Extremely easy to clean; special spiral brush included.
* Insulated safety lid for the best noise reduction in its class! Add-on safety: the unit only operates with the lid in place.
* Burr Grinding Wheels deliver consistent, uniform grind.
* 17 position grind selector
* Removable upper burr for easy cleaning.
* Large 14 oz. bean container.
* Separate On/Off button. Stop grinding at any time. Use for pulse grinding.
* Electronic timer. Can be set to grind from 8 to 40 seconds.
* Ground coffee container with lid. Holds up to 5 oz. of coffee.
* Internal cord storage.
* Handsome, brushed stainless-steel housing.
How Things Work
The timer can be set for between 8 and 40 seconds. When grinding in the finest position, less coffee per second will pass through the grinder than when grinding in the coarsest setting. The numbers around the timer do not indicate the number of cups but serve as a reminder for your personal setting preference. Remember, you can always stop the grinding process simply by using the On/Off button.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty through the distributor, Faema. For warranty claims or further inquiries, call Faema Canada at 416-535-1555.
There's more to great coffee than fresh beans and the right brew method. Grinding beans right before they come in contact with hot water makes a difference in taste that real coffee connoisseurs appreciate.
The BISTRO Blade Grinder is small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access - its cable can be stored inside the grinder. The unit features a transparent lid for monitoring fineness. This powerful and handy grinder is made of stainless steel, plastic, and rubber.
The Silver and Copper colours come with an aluminium base. The metal base makes for a quieter grinder.View full product details
For a consistent and durable performance, ceramic burrs are the way to go.
Ceramic burrs prevent the oxidation of coffee beans because they keep frictional heat to a minimum. Thanks to these burrs, you can say goodbye to metal smells and rust.
Looks great on the shelf, too!View full product details
Ceramic burr does not have metal smell and will never rust. In addition, it provides consistent and durable performance.
Ceramic burr prevents oxidation of coffee beans because it is not easy to produce frictional heat between burr and coffee beans.View full product details