Instructions for Use:
Create a solution using 50 ml Liquid Dezcal in 500 ml of hot water. For other volumes, use a 1:10 ratio of Liquid Dezcal to water. Depending on your machine, follow directions for either removable boilers or descaling in place. See below.
1. Place solution in a separate container or vessel. Ensure there is enough available space in the container to add the boiler as well.
2. Add the boiler to the container with the descaling solution.
3. Soak the boiler in descaling solution.
4. Leave for up to 30 minutes.
5. Remove the boiler and rinse thoroughly with clean water prior to re-inserting the boiler into the machine.
Descaling in Place
1. Add the descaling solution directly to the machine's water reservoir, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Leave for up to 30 minutes.
3. Discard the descaling solution and rinse water reservoir thoroughly with clean water prior to use.
Members receive complimentary coffee, extended warranties, promo codes and other specials available to no one else. Plus guaranteed best prices!
Photography by Lisa Peryman and Richard C. Owens
© 2023 Green Beanery.
Powered By Green Beanery.