Flush Mount Frothing Pitcher Rinser
The Krome flush mount pitcher rinser works for new or refurbished counters. Hides water and drain line pipe connections from view.
All Krome rinsers are NSF certified.
Please Note: It is recommended that you use a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) when connecting to a water main.
Includes: C029 – 1/2″ BSP Connector With 3/8″OD X 5 Feet Hose
- Counter-top model. Make water and drain connections and place on the counter.
- Flush-mount. Needs countertop to be cut to its dimensions. Conceals all pipes.
- Stainless-steel rinser disk with high-pressure jet sprayer.
- For best results, use cool water.
- Water Inlet 3/8″ John Guest (push in fitting).
- No electricity required.
- Flow rate: 1.9 GPM @60PSI.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Suitable for||Any espresso|
|Approvals||NSF Certified (rinser only)|